About Infolinks

Success Stories-2

In-Text Ads are Non-Intrusive
"…To be frank, I only recently implemented Infolinks ads on this blog, although I opened this account earlier. I always felt that In-Text ads would irritate my readers but that’s not the case with Infolinks. They are attractive, fast and pay the highest in comparison to other In-Text ad networks…"
WebTrickz.com
Infolinks the Best AdSense Alternative
 “After testing several In-Text alternatives to work alongside Google AdSense, Infolinks delivered the most clicks and the highest 70+% rev share, they just can’t be beat! I am happy that I made the change to Infolinks at my blog TechPerSpec.com! “
Dennis Weiss.
TechPerspec.com
Infolinks Rocks the Competition
"Infolinks Rocks as [Competitor] Alternative...So I moved my biggest sites from [Competitor] to Infolinks. Infolinks is making me at-least 3 times of what [Competitor] is making me in CPC model. My recent eCPM with infolinks is $3.00 which [Competitor] can never even touch...."
Jim Karter.
JimKarter.com
No Delay Loading Websites with Infolinks
“Other ads networks I’ve used in the past caused my site to delay loading – Not Infolinks. Plus my CTR is higher with Infolinks because the ads clearly match my content. “
Ramesh Kumar.
WindowsValley.com
Monetize Content Without Distracting Readers
"… Infolinks monetizes our content without distracting our readers. I want my readers to focus on my words, not my advertising. If you own a blog or a website, you owe it to yourself to get Infolinks

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post